Soft magnetic parts
Soft-magnetic powdered metal parts are widely used in electromagnetic systems with two clear aims: to convert a movement into an electrical signal (sensors), or to convert an electric signal into a movement (actuators).
AMES is a very good specialist in the soft-magnetic powdered metal parts manufacturing.
Typical applications are:
- Coil cores, armatures, poles, stators, etc, for linear and rotary actuators. Depending on the required magnetic characteristics, material could be simple like pure Fe or Fe-P, or sophisticated like Fe-Si, Fe-Ni or Fe-Co. Applications are very wide: solenoid valves, injectors, regulation systems, EGR, SCR, etc.
- Sensors for ABS brakes, engines, camshaft, crankshaft, etc, made of plain Fe, Fe-P, or ferritic stainless steel.
- Coil cores of Detectors-Sensors made of Fe-Ni.
- Small components made of Fe-Co, suitable tomaximize the induction/volume ratio.
- Components of soft magnetic composites SMC’s, able to work at high frequency (> 400 Hz as usual). Typical applications are rotors and stators of electric motors, inductive components, injectors, ignition coils, and special actuators.
- Customized magnetic components for many different applications: electric motors, electrical machines, contactors, or special electromagnetic systems.
AMES may recommend the most appropiate material and design to meet your needs. Contact